Feb 21, 2011

oh, hello

This is not goodbye, this is an admission that right now some other things (namely work) have taken center stage and I will be blogging less frequently for a bit. I have to say, having this blog has been such an outlet for all the little thoughts and observations I have on design, fashion, weddings, music, food, and everything else but there just aren't enough hours in the day. I'm sure I won't be able to keep those observations to myself (well and PB) for long, so I'll be around, and I'll definitely be reading all the wonderful blogs I've discovered to keep myself inspired. Thanks to those who have been checking in regularly, it means a lot to me to know that anyone besides myself actually likes those little things that keep me happy and inspired every day.
xo
image via Aubrey Road

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...