Feb 22, 2011

My Wedding on Snippet and Ink

I am so excited to announce that my wedding is featured over on Snippet & Ink today. I first fell in love with Snippet & Ink not only because of the beautiful (and not in a manufactured and cookie cutter way) weddings but also because of Kathryn's unparalleled inspiration boards (peach glass and seafoam?! I think so!) She did such a wonderful job of putting together the photos, I feel so honored that my wedding was even considered to be on her blog!

1 comment:

  1. GlobalWeddingInvitiations.com stock up world's most fabulous and marvelous collection of Indian Wedding Invitations for every religion, suiting every individual's pocket and choice. When you are looking for Hindu Wedding Invitations, Sikh wedding invitations, Creative Catholic Wedding Invitations, Scroll Wedding Invitations, with which to invite and impress your guests and set the perfect tone for your wedding, then you have come to the right place. All of our collections are custom designed to reflect your visions and themes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...